IATA code: JU
Fleet: 14 Aircrafts
Boeing 737-300, ATR 72
Loyalty programs: Extra Flight Club
Air Serbia (former "Jat Airways") was founded in 1947 and is Serbia's national air carrier.
Owned by the government of Serbia, Air Serbia is one of the oldest airlines in the world, as the legal successor of "Aeroput", which was founded on 1927, and employs about 1,230 people. August 2013, Etihad Airways aquired a 49% stake in Jat Airways and management rights. Jat Airways was rebranded as Air Serbia and operated its first flight under the new name on the 26th of October.
Belgrade (BEG) Serbia Nikola Tesla Airport
- In 2005, Air Serbia was one of the first airlines to receive the IATA Operational Safety Audit (IOSA) Certificate.
- In 2006 Air Serbia carried 1,207,712 passengers, 3,556 tons of cargo and 689 tons of mail.
In the late 1980s, Air Serbia (former "Jat Airways") was ranked 31st airline in the world and 10th in Europe.
1. Belgrade Serbia – BEG – Nikola Tesla Airport
2. Amsterdam Netherlands – AMS
3. Athens Greece – ATH
4. Berlin Germany – TXL
5. Brussels Belgium – BRU
6. Copenhagen Denmark – CPH
7. Dusseldorf Germany – DUS
8. Frankfurt Germany – FRA
9. Goteborg Sweden – GOT
10. Istanbul Turkey – IST – Ataturk
11. Larnaca Cyprus – LCA
12. London United Kingdom – LON – Heathrow
13. Ljubljana Slovenia – LJU – Ljubljana
14. Milan Italy – MIL – Malpensa
15. Moscow Russia – MOW – Sheremetyevo Int.
16. Paris France – PAR – C. D. Gaulle
17. Podgorica Montenegro – TGD – Golubovci
18. Rome Italy – ROM – Fiumicino
19. Sarajevo Bosnia and Herzegovina – SJJ – Sarajevo
20. Skopje Macedonia – SKP – Alexander The Great
21. Stockholm Sweden – STO – Arlanda
22. Stuttgart Germany – STR – Stuttgart
23. Tel Aviv Israel – TLV – Ben Gurion
24. Thessaloniki Greece – SKG – Macedonia
25. Tivat Montenegro – TIV – Tivat
26. Vienna Austria – VIE – Vienna Int.
27. Zurich Switzerland – ZRH – Zurich
28. Brisbane Australia – BNE
29. Melbourne Australia
30. Sydney Australia
31. Banja Luka Bosnia & Herzegovina – BNX – Banja Luka Int. Apt
32. Prague Checz Republic – PRG – Vaclav Havel Prague Airport
33. Dubrovnik Croatia – DBV – Dubrovnik Airport
34. Split Croatia – SPU – Split Airport
35. Helsinki Finland – HEM
36. Cologne Germany – CGN
37. Munich Germany – MUC – Munich Airport
38. Nuremberg Germany – NUE
39. Kuwait Kuwait – KWI
40. Malta – MLA – Malta International Airport
41. Oslo Norway – OSL
42.Warsaw Poland – WAW – Chopin Airport
43. Bucharest Romania – OTP - Henri Coandă International Airport
44. Monastir Tunisia – MIR - Monastir – Habib Bourguiba International Airport
45. Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates – AUH - Abu Dhabi International Airport
46. Dubai United Arab Emirates - DXB
Air Serbia offers 2 classes of service to its passengers:
Economy Class - A copy of Airways Review Magazine and leather seats are the facilities provided to Economy Class passengers.
Business Class - Priority on boarding with separate check-in counters, higher quality beverages and meals, higher weight limit for check-in baggage and comfortable reclining seats are some of the facilities provided to Business Class passengers.
Air Serbia does not have any owned lounges, but if you travel Business Class from Belgrade Nikola Tesla airport, you can use the "Business Club" Lounge, in order to relax before your flight.
Informational and entertaining material offered in flight is planned to make your flight even more pleasant and confortable. See below the in-flight entertainment provided in Air Serbia (former "Jat Airways")" flights:
Air Serbia Economy & Business Class provides passengers with:
- “Air Serbia Review” in-flight magazine
- Duty free shopping
Drinks, snacks and/or meals, as well as special meals for vegetarians, toddlers and vegans offered in Air Serbia flights, are included in the ticket price and vary depending on the Class Service and the flight length.
Air Serbia (former Jat Airways) booking via tripsta.co.uk
Book Air Serbia cheapest flights using tripsta.co.uk airline tickets search, save time and money! Choose your departure airport, destination, desired date and book Air Serbia ‘s cheapest flight tickets. After you find the desired Air Serbia flight, you can book it online using your credit card. For further details, you can call +44 (20) 3026 9165 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Air Serbia flight reservations are just a few clicks away!
After you complete Air Serbia flight booking, an email will be sent to you, confirming your flight, and after your flight is confirmed a second email will be sent to you with all the necessary details of your reservation. In order to receive your boarding pass, you just need to have with you all the necessary travel documents. Optionally, the number of your electronic flight ticket which was issued by tripsta.co.uk.
Looking for Air Serbia reservations at low prices? Want to book Air Serbia flights within a few minutes? Book via tripsta.co.uk!
Why book Air Serbia flights through tripsta.co.uk?
You can search easily and quickly, all domestic and international flights with Air Serbia (former "Jat Airways"). Subscribe to our newsletter and never miss any Air Serbia news and Air Serbia offers. All available Air Serbia routes are now offered to you via tripsta.co.uk so you can make the ideal choice at a low price!