- understanding of the MVC pattern in web applications
- programming according to "graceful degradation", "progressive enhancement", "cross-browser compatibility" rules
- ability to generate dynamic HTML using Zend Framework's view layer
- being able to produce semantic HTML
- strong understanding of web architecture (HTTP, REST, hypermedia)
- being comfortable with test-driven development (PHPUnit)
- likes to use Git, GNU/Linux
- using ORM for database access
- knowing design patterns/anti-patterns
- passionate about web-related technologies
- experience with CSS
Location: Athens, Greece (preferably, but for Polish candidates possibility to work from Poland).
If you're interested, send your CV to email@example.com.